Hudson City School District - 2014 Summer School
The summer school program in the Hudson Schools is a self-supporting operation. As such, the final offering of courses will depend upon the enrollment. A minimum number of students will be required for a course to be offered. Students will be allowed to take up to one full credit for summer school. All registration forms must be completed online by June 5, 2014. A confirmation email will be sent to each registrant within two business days, along with a medical form. Upon notification, the applicant will have 1 week to mail their check for the cost of the classes along with medical form to the Assistant Superintendent, 2386 Hudson Aurora Road, Hudson, OH 44236. If payment has not been received by the end of that week, the class spot may be given to someone on a wait list.
- Traditional High School classes for credit will be in session Monday, June 9 through Friday, July 18 from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- Since a great deal of material is to be covered in the time allotted, daily attendance is vital. Absences are limited to three (3) days for six-week courses. Three tardies equal one absence. For three week courses the absences are limited to 1.5 days. Please do not register your child in summer school if he/she will be unable to attend class regularly for the full time that the class is in session. Absences due to vacations cannot be permitted during the time of courses.
- Checks should be made payable to Hudson City School District. All fees will be returned if the class is cancelled due to lack of enrollment. No refunds will be made after a class has started
- An updated medical form will be required for students enrolled in summer school.
- All classes will meet at the Hudson High School.
- There will be no summer school on Friday, July 4th in celebration of Independence Day.
- Hudson City Schools, including Hudson High School, are smoke-free facilities. This includes the outside and the parking lot. Summer school students who use tobacco products on school grounds will be dismissed from the summer school program without refund or credit.
Registration for all summer school courses starts on March 7th at 4:00 P.M.
Applications for summer school will only be available online.
Direct curriculum question to: Assistant Superintendent - 330-653-1217.