What can you do if you suspect a student is abusing alcohol or other drugs:

You can obtain a confidential behavioral observation form from the mailroom or contact your Student Assistance/C.A.R.E. Coordinator, Mrs. Jennifer Chadima, to obtain a form to document your concerns.  You can also contact Jennifer directly at 330-653-1494 to discuss your concerns about the student, and to determine how to proceed for the best welfare of the student. All information is kept confidential. Please let Jennifer know if you would like to discuss a referral in more detail.  Additional information will be provided that is within the limits of privacy and confidentiality of the student. 

If you have good reason to suspect a student is using drugs or alcohol while at school, or you find drugs or alcohol in the school, the school administration needs to be contacted as soon as possible.

For questions regarding this page, please contact HPP- C.A.R.E.
File Group
Files here