What can you do if you have concerns about a friend who is using alcohol or other drugs?


Talk to someone!

  • You can contact your Student Assistance/C.A.R.E. coordinator, Mrs. Chadima at 330.653.1494. She has an office at the Middle School (Guidance office) and at the High School (Guidance office).


  • You can contact the Safe School Helpline at 1-800-4-1-VOICE, ext. 359.  You will not be asked to give your name.  The information you provide will be sent to someone who can follow up and help your friend.


  • You can talk with a teacher or staff member who you trust.

For questions regarding this page, please contact HPP- C.A.R.E.
File Group
Files here