This page is to provide you and your Senior with information for the remainder of their school year. Please keep in mind that information on this page may be subject to change and will be updated regularly.
- For a copy of the Senior Commencement Bulletin that was sent to your home, please click on the following: Senior Commencement Bulletin 2013
- Graduation Announcements may now be picked up in the Main Office. Extras announcements are available on a first come/first serve basis at $1.50 each. Checks (made payable to Herff-Jones) or cash is accepted.
- Seniors! Be sure to drop off a wallet size kindergarten picture in the library for the Senior Showcase. You did not have to start school in Hudson for your picture to be included
- Hudson Cable Television is now accepting orders for the 2013 Hudson High School Graduation and Commencement Ceremony. To place your order, complete the order form and drop it off at HCTV, the HS Main Office in the box provided, or mail it to: HCTV 115 Executive Parkway Suite 400 Hudson Ohio 44236 DVD Order Form
- Sunday, 5/19-5/24 - Service Learning Trip
- Monday, 5/20 - Awards Ceremony - 7:00 p.m. HS Auditorium
- Wed/Thurs., 5/22-23 - Locker clean out
- Friday, 5/24 - Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal and Senior Cookout
- Tuesday, 5/28 - Baccalaureate, HS Auditorium, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 5/29 - National Merit Photo - Arrive at E.J. for photo by fountain
- Wednesday, 5/29 - GRADUATION - E. J. Thomas Hall, Akron, 7:30 p.m.
Seniors! Each graduating student will receive five (5) graduation tickets at graduation rehearsal. If you requested 1 or 2 extra tickets through the link that was on this website (3/1-18), you will receive those extra tickets at rehearsal as well. If your needs change and you no longer need the extra tickets, please contact the main office at 330-653-1416. Anyone else needing extra tickets should talk to friends to see if anyone has extra tickets to give. You also can call the main office Tuesday, May 28, to see if any extra tickets have been returned after graduation rehearsal.
Administration, Staff, and Outside Contacts:
High School Main Office: Mr. Brian D. Wilch, Principal 330-653-1416, Guidance Office: Mr. John Frahlich, Director 330-653-1420
Records Office: Mrs. Lois Aubrecht 330-653-1419 Senior Class Advisor: Mrs. Patti Kagafas firstname.lastname@example.org;
Yearbook Advisor: Mrs. Laura Toth email@example.com Herff Jones Representative: Mr. Larry Call 330-678-8138
Hudson High School Nurse: Mrs. Natalie Bilinovich - 330-653-1416 Ext. 6303